Sunday, October 24, 2010

why are my parents so crazy over school


why are my parents so crazy over school?
I go to a international school in Japan. One stormy day, school was optional so i decided not to go, even though my parents told me to go. They found out i havent gone and now they are planning on making me quit my school. Seriously someone help me before my dad gets home. what should i do?
Family - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
HA HA
2 :
explain the the day was optional and didn't matter if you wen to or not. but make sure that they realize that your are still attending when it is mandatory you go.
3 :
pRETEND YOUR SICK OR MAYBE BEG THEM NOT TO MAKE YOU QUIT JUST KEEPS BEGGING THEM AND SAYING SORRY AND DO SOME CHORES AND SAY SORRY THEN THEY 4GIVE YOU ARIGATO
4 :
I am told to just be myself, but as much as I have practiced the impression, I am still no good at it.
Read more discussion :