Sunday, February 1, 2009

Does anybody know an International Manga school in Japan


Does anybody know an International Manga school in Japan?
Hello, I'm a 15 year old boy living in Holland, following an IB-course, which means I get extra English and learn how to get internationally orientated. Next year I am going to follow an Internship abroad. I prefer going to Japan and do something with the Manga drawing style. The goal for this internship is to improve your English and get internationally orientated. My idea was to follow a manga-drawing course in a Japanese International Manga school for 1 or 2 weeks. My manga skills are intermediate but far from perfect. Does anyone know how I can get in contact with japanese manga schools or does someone know where I could go? Thank you!
Comics & Animation - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
here, http://www.neec.ac.jp/cie/us/animation/anime.html -
Read more discussion :