Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Know any good schools in Japan to study Japanese


Know any good schools in Japan to study Japanese?
I have been waiting too long to find good schools and when I search Google, so many things come up that I get too frustrated to read it all. I would like to study Japanese in Japan. I have heard of Genki Jacs but am looking for something in/close to Tokyo. Does anybody know of any good schools that I can study in or have any information on this matter? Thanks.
Japan - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I took an eight-week course over the summer four years ago at the Tokyo School for the Japanese Language (also known as the Naganuma School). It's located in Shibuya - you can look into that.
2 :
I think this is precisely what you need: http://gogonihon.com/ They can help you both find and apply for a good school in the Tokyo area. Best of all is that they don't charge you for the support and can even help you find accommodation in Tokyo.
Read more discussion :