Saturday, July 16, 2011

Is there a Japanese Language school in Dallas, TX


Is there a Japanese Language school in Dallas, TX?
I'm planning on going to Japan for school over the next two years, so my Japanese teacher suggested that I go to a Japanese language school in Dallas to prepare myself. He said this school only meets on the weekends, however. The problem is, he didn't know the name of it, and I couldn't find anything about it. So, does anyone know what school he might be referring to?
Dallas - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you might contact the Dallas Japanese Association. Here's a link to their website. www.godja.org/en/index.php and here's a link to some info on a Japanese language course listed on their site. http://godja.org/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=98&Itemid=81
Read more discussion :