Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What international school in Tokyo will my mother be able to work for


What international school in Tokyo will my mother be able to work for?
Hmm im not sure if that was a good question but i really want to know! :] i was hoping someone could direct me to a couple good international schools/military schools in Japan where my mom could apply to and actually have a chance of getting hired (i dont think it matters but just in case: she needs a decent job preferably as a special ed teacher or a fulltime teacher she can fluently speak japanese,mand. chinese, english my mom's a few classes away from a masters and has about 7 years of teaching experience ) gahh i want to movveeee ! thanks in advance
Japan - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Here are a few of the international schools in Tokyo-Yokohama area. These schools basically serve expats. ASIJ - American School in Japan Yokohama Internationa School St. Maur Intl schol Nishi Machi Intl School Sacred Heart Intl School St, Mary's Intl School for boys I am not famliar with the military schools for dependants.
Read more discussion :