Monday, August 24, 2009

are there any schools in japan that accept non japanese speakers on exchange progams


are there any schools in japan that accept non japanese speakers on exchange progams?
or any that are made just for non-japanese speaking foreigners? i want to move there when i'm out of college, but since i'm currently in high school, i'd like to visit just for experience and to help with the little japanese i know.
Other - Society & Culture - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'd suggest looking into Exchange programs. Personally, I went on exchange to Argentina through the Rotary club. There are many other options, though. The requirements for each program differ. Some will require 2 years of language experience, others will require none. Some offer a couple of months of language classes before going. Depends on the program and schools involved, more than the country itself.
2 :
I'd check with your guidance teacher first. There are many available and students just don't realize it because teachers don't advertise them as much. I spoke with mine and I had an awesome time in Europe (About time, I learned a bit of French, seeing as I am a Canadian).
Read more discussion :