Thursday, June 16, 2011

High school abroad in Japan


High school abroad in Japan?
I am going to apply to a school year abroad in Japan for my Sophmore year but I am so confused on how it will work. I am a Freshman now and I believe the application is due in May. That or January. Anyways, would I be starting my sophmore year in the states (where I live) and then beginning my year abroad whenever the year starts in Japan? So, to summarize: >When does the school year start in Japan? >Would I start my Sophmore year in the US, then continue in Japan? Thank you in advance!
Japan - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Its a bit more complicated than that. The school year in Japan starts April 1st. You can apply now, but you should continue going to your school in America until your departure.
Read more discussion :