Saturday, November 24, 2012

Information on culinary education and education in Japan


Information on culinary education and education in Japan?
So if I were to go to school in japan and have a okay education in culinary what would I take? I'm writing a paper and I have no understanding of the education system in Japan, so I would greatly appreciate it. I'll give best answer to whomever answers my question
Japan - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
They just go to a culinary school if they want culinary education. What else do you want to know?
2 :
well im starting le cordon blue in july and transfering to the one in tokyo they say thell hlep you get placed at a job at the end and from people i know whove gone have all had excelent experiances ive taken a year and a half of japanewe but am going to continue taking more japanese classes before i leave you can get a dang i think its called like a specific job visa a chef based job is listed on their its for 1 to 3 years thats what im getting but the teacher i have right now (shes american) she went to japan on a whim didnt know the language at all and went and taught english their for 2 years and it went good for her
Read more discussion :