Friday, November 16, 2012

which are the flight or aviation schools in japan? Are there specific aeronautical engineering colleges in jap


which are the flight or aviation schools in japan? Are there specific aeronautical engineering colleges in jap

Aircraft - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm not sure about schools IN Japan, but I know many non-USA airlines send their pilot trainees to the US for their training, especially in the Southwest. I know JAL does this, and the airport I trained at had a bunch of Korean Air Lines trainees based there. We have better weather, less congested airpspace and the cost of operations is much, much less. I've even heard, anecdotally, that some Europeans have found that even as individuals, rather than learn at home, it's cheaper to come to the US, rent an apartment near an airport and live there for several months while they learn to fly, and then go home with a shiny new pilot's certificate.
2 :
I know that licenses from outside japan are not allowed if you are flying an aircraft licensed in japan. You must convert your license, and the US license is probably the easiest, since we have the highest set of standards. It costs about $40,000 to get a comercial license in the US, which is about 4,700,000 yen. I hope that helped.
Read more discussion :