Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What do people in Japan wear to school


What do people in Japan wear to school?
I need a picture and hopefully if possible a link or store name in Orlando where I can buy one. And I don't want something from Cosplay, I want something that is either what they actually wear or something VERY close.
Japan - 9 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
What they typically wear: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_school_uniform Where to get them: http://www.google.com/products?q=japanese+school+clothes+and+where+to+get+them&rls=com.microsoft:en-ca:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7ADBS_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=EQnxSb7yHo_OMuWh-bgP&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&resnum=4&ct=title
2 :
Most wear school uniforms. It's unlikely they will be sold in Florida.
3 :
People is Japan wear the same clothes as the other asian countries wear. They like rice and chopsticks too. Japan is better at baseball now than America too. I can't wait until MLB moves away from America to Asia and Middle East, so baseball cards in America can be affordable again, and also so America can rebuild and recover from our depression.
4 :
a uniform: white blouse and plaid skirts (the ones i saw were blue) for the girls and a white polo and black pants for the guys. they also all have the same haircuts and they take their shoes off when theyre in skool and put them in little cubbie holes: its like a sign of respect
5 :
Usually a uniform. The middle school girls here wear blue and white while the boys wear white and black. The High School girls wear grey and white, and the guys still wear black and white. Try Ebay
6 :
a pokemon costume or a samurai outfit
7 :
I actually went to school there when I was visiting my grandma, and when I went there, I wore uniforms. Most of the schools wear uniforms and a couple, like 10 or 20 schools in Japan don't wear uniforms.
8 :
French maid costume with white spot on it
9 :
They are different by schools but the common ones i see in yokohama is this.. http://www.musakita.jp/pics/about/uniform.jpg
10 :
All schools have different uniforms unfortunately you wont get them in US...
Read more discussion :