Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Can you transfer to a different school in a different country in junior high?(middle school)


Can you transfer to a different school in a different country in junior high?(middle school)?
Hi, I'm planning on transferring to a Japanese school in Japan. I live in Canada and I'd REALLY like to know if its possible for me to transfer to a school in Japan in Middle school or Elementry school. I'd also like it if someone could list some names of schools or their websites where they allow transferring for middle school from Canada and the U.S. I'd also like it if the school had cute uniforms<3
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes of course you can, it only starts getting tricky when you enter high school
Read more discussion :